HOMEABOUTProjectsMary KayRecipesContact

February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day Breakfast

On Valentine's Day our little Valentine decided to FINALLY sleep past 5:30am...and slept until 7:00am! It was wonderful! Then while him and daddy hung out I made us breakfast. 


We had heart shaped French Toast (and no we didn't waste the scraps), strawberries, bacon and smoothies. 

I used a regular French Toast recipe and then cut them out with heart shaped cookie cutters, they were good!. 


I attempted to cut the strawberries into hearts. The bacon was interesting because I baked it and it was Turkey bacon (although I normally like Turkey bacon). 
The smoothies were a big fail!! I used WAY too many frozen bananas!! SICK! 


However, breakfast sure did look pretty! 




Did you have a special Valentine's Day breakfast?

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment!