HOMEABOUTProjectsMary KayRecipesContact

July 15, 2012

Just Like Mom's Meatloaf

I friend of mine from MOPS, Sarah, is a Wildtree rep. Wildtree, in case you have never heard of it before, was founded on the premise that food should be natural, nutritious, delicious and easy to prepare - all at the same time. 
Their products are made with the finest ingredients available and contain no preservatives, additives, MSGs or dyes. 

I love easy things...especially when it comes to cooking! So, when Sarah and I talked about me trying some of the products for a review I was really excited! 

The first product I tried was: JUST LIKE MOM'S MEATLOAF MIX 
This product was super easy, came with the directions right on the bag and only took a couple of additional ingredients! 
Here is what it looks like when you order it from Sarah. 
This is what it looks like after you make it...


The process was really easy. 
These are all the ingredients you will need (stuff you have on hand).


I did one step different right here. Instead of using Ketchup (which I don't really care for) I threw some Cherry tomatoes into my food processor and whipped them up. Then put them on top instead of Ketchup. I added more then the amount because it's not as runny! We LOVED it with fresh tomatoes! It was one more fresh ingredient to add! 


Review Rating:
1. Easy to make
2. Extremely tasty (especially with fresh tomatoes)
3. Very few ingredients!

Loved this product and will make it again! 

Have you ever tried Wildtree products before? If so, what's your favorite?
If you would like to order Wildtree products you can visit Sarah's site or her Facebook page. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!