HOMEABOUTProjectsMary KayRecipesContact

September 4, 2010

Savings

I am very excited about two of my latest savings that I just had to share!

1. The first one was at Cub Foods. They have a coupon for $1.99 off your first pound of Red, Green or Purple Grapes. (The coupon is in the store) Well because at our Cub everyone takes 1/2 bags and splits up bags of grapes there were smaller bags of grapes...which I don't mind because Josh doesn't eat them! So I found a bag that weighed just over a pound and ended up paying $.13 (YEP 13 cents) for just over a pound of red grapes!!



2. The second coupon was for Target. Right now Target has Pepsi products (including Mountain Dew, Dr.Pepper, Sierra Mist, and a few others) on sale for $1.99 a 12 pk. Well if you go to Target's website and go to the bottom of the website and click coupons, then go to page 15 of the coupons. There is a coupon for $1.00 off a 12 pk of Mountain Dew! Needless to say I got a 12 pk of Mountain Dew for $.99!!



I LOVE a good deal!

1 comment:

  1. Nice work! :) That's the kind of thing that makes my day too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!