HOMEABOUTProjectsMary KayRecipesContact

November 18, 2011

Personalized Gift Idea

Do you need a great gift for Christmas, birthday or another special occasion? Look no further! 


I use to nanny for a family in college (yep way back in the day) and the mom is an author. She started her own business called I See Me! It's a company that specializes in personalized Children's books! These books are great AND Hollywood stars are purchasing them as gifts!! Seriously! Brooke Shields, Courteney Cox-Arquette and Jessica Alba purchase these books as children's gifts!


When I first started as their nanny she just had a couple books, which I sometimes got to get a sneak peek of or give my opinion on, now she has over 14 books along with many gift sets!! 


So, why am I telling you?? Because on Groupon today you can pay just $15 to get $30 to spend on the website toward anything!! That is such a great deal! I can't wait to order E his book for Christmas! Trying to decide which one to buy will be the hard part! 


Anyways, I had to share the deal with you! So here it is...


$15 for $30 Toward a Personalized Children's Book from I See Me!  Purchase the deal  here!!



*This post is completely my own opinion and is not a paid post. I just had to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!