HOMEABOUTProjectsMary KayRecipesContact

January 18, 2012

I'm back...sorta

I'm back into the blogging world...well sorta! 

It's been a busy, crazy, too eventful last month here. I have obviously been absent from my blog, but thanks to my followers for sticking with me! 

I have been dealing with some personal things and health issues, along with my little man getting Croup, dealing with teething and having a 16 month old boy, picking up hours at work, and just trying to balance life. 

I have a lot going on right now but have many blog ideas running through my head! 

Here is a glance at what I have coming up in the next month or so...

1. A FREE Valentine's Day (how to celebrate on the cheap/FREE)

{via google.com}

2. A No-Spend month
3. Some NEW recipes!
4. And hopefully a giveaway

Thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you in hopes that the personal things are resolved soon. And also hope the little man is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!