HOMEABOUTProjectsMary KayRecipesContact

January 27, 2012

Mary Kay Cosmetics



I LOVE Mary Kay Cosmetics! I have used their products for years...since I was 15-16 (well I snuck some makeup when I was younger...but ssshh). Because I loved their products I became a consultant and am celebrating my 5th year with the company on January 31st!

Did I mention I LOVE the products? Well I do, but I also LOVE the company!! Their priorities are God first, Family second and Career third! How great is that?! They take care of their consultants with so many benefits, like education, self-esteem, life long friends, cars, money, diamonds and so much more! They want women to achieve the level of success that they want to, whether it's personal, hobby, part-time or full-time! This opportunity can work for anyone!


They also have a foundation called, The Mary Kay Foundation, which is dedicated to ending women's cancers and domestic abuse.


Mary Kay has so many wonderful products for everyone! Here are a few of my favorites...



I love helping women find their perfect make-up shade and perfect skin care system!
I would love for you to stop on by my website or shoot me an email with any questions you have! 
Let me know if you are interested in hearing more about the Mary Kay opportunity!

Thanks for stopping by! Daphne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!