HOMEABOUTProjectsMary KayRecipesContact

July 1, 2011

Five Question Friday 2

I am really enjoying the Five Question Fridays over at My Little Life. Don't forget to hop on over and join us answering the questions for today! Here they are...

1. If you had the opportunity to bungee jump, would you?

I don't know if I would. The thought of it makes me want to throw up. And now that I have a baby I probably won't take a risk like that. Maybe before...

2. Would you rather go to the movie theater or to the drive-in?

Drive-In...such a fun experience! (Unless it's HOT like today...then Movie Theater for the air conditioning!)

3. Do you have your groceries delivered?

No, I wish I did! I worked for a family who did and it was so nice to just answer the door have them wheel in your groceries and then just put them away! 

4. Eyebrows: Do you wax, thread, pluck, or stay au naturel?

Pluck. Sometimes wax my own. I am a little nervous about waxing at a salon...what if they take off half my eyebrow?!?!

5. Would the people you went to high school with be surprised by your life today?

Nope! I think this is probably what they would all expect me to be doing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!