Here are the questions that Ria asked on her blog:
1. Whatcha up to this weekend?
2. What do you love most about August?
3. What are you looking forward to about September?
Here are my answers...
1. This weekend we are just playing it low key until Sunday when we have our annual church picnic and baptisms at Elm Creek.
2. I like August because it means fall is getting a little closer (perfect weather, leaves changing, pumpkin patches, apple orchards), but I also dislike August for the same reason...summer is almost over.
3. I am looking forward to September this year because Elijah is turning one!!! Where did the year go? Seriously, anyone else remember me just announcing I was pregnant, here? I am very excited because I have a exciting Baseball Birthday planned for him.
PLUS we get to see our DEAR friends, Emily and Jon Lemmon, who are currently living in CA, but will be here for a week!! September is going to be grand!
Us and the Lemmon's when we went to see them in CA!