HOMEABOUTProjectsMary KayRecipesContact

May 20, 2012

Slow Cooker Sunday: Honey BBQ Wings

Wow it's been WAY too long since I have posted anything!! It's been a very busy last couple months! Today I am going to post the EASIEST Slow Cooker recipe you will find, but LOVE!

Remember if you want to join in on the fun, grab the button and let us know you are posting!

Slow cooker Sunday

Now for the super easy and super yummy...

Jumbo Honey BBQ Wings


*This is so easy you might be mad at me for posting it...ha ha!*

1 Package of Jumbo Wings
1 Bottle of Honey BBQ Sauce (at least 18 oz...mine was a little more)

Place the wings, still frozen, in the Slow Cooker and then cover with the Honey BBQ sauce. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours. Keep an eye on the wings so the meat doesn't fall off the bones! 


My husband said these wings were the best thing I had ever made in the Slow Cooker! Seriously?! Not sure what it says about everything I actually put work into! We might need Wednesday Wing day! 

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Daphne: Your slow cooker dishes sound fantastic. I'm a new GFC friend. I would love if you stop by http://hotflashncraftn.blogspot.com/ and be mine, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!