HOMEABOUTProjectsMary KayRecipesContact

January 4, 2010

A Box of Chocolates


To quote Forest Gump: " My momma always said, Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."

Sometimes I just think of that quote as a funny, catchy line, but when I really started to think about what it could mean, it hit home. Life is like a box of chocolates...because you don't know what God is going to give you next.

As I sat at a table with relatives and this plate of chocolates in front of me I had no idea what I would be biting into if I dared to take one because there was no box and no label to tell me what was inside. Life is like that plate without a box or label to let us know what each bite of life will give us.

That is why we must have faith...faith that God will see us through each bite of chocolate.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the Blog world my dear!! You have a follower! I also blog too! Bigblondebeautifuljess.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!