HOMEABOUTProjectsMary KayRecipesContact

January 29, 2010

Job Update

Just to give everyone a brief update...I was passed on for the position of Medical Receptionist at the Dermatologist office. It was very hard to hear...but I know God has a plan. Other opportunities have come up with a little babysitting here and there, and still subbing at Bright Horizons and in the Anoka School District...so I will continue on that path until God leads me elsewhere. Thank you for your prayers throughout this journey.

Jeremiah 29:11 (New International Version)

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

3 comments:

  1. Indeed. I'm sure God does have amazing plans for the future for you. No doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Daph, I'm so sorry to hear this. So so so so sorry.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!