HOMEABOUTProjectsMary KayRecipesContact

June 16, 2010

29 Weeks




Here is a sneak preview of two of the pictures our friend Rachel Saarela took of us last night in our pregnancy photo shoot!







Today I am 29 weeks along! The doctors said this baby could come between 37-41 weeks. So I could have 8-12 weeks left! The baby is the size of a Butternut Squash, weighing roughly 2.5 pounds and just over 15 inches long! Not much else to update on the baby side.

I do however have some prayer requests!

1. Pray for Josh as he heads to Guatemala City, Guatemala on Saturday with 6 other leaders and 20 students for just over a week.
2. Pray that baby and I will be okay while he is gone!
3. Pray for our car situations...one car broken down (estimate $1900 to fix) and the other car, mini van, has over 220,000 miles and no air conditioning! Which makes me one hot and sweaty pregnant lady!
4. Pray for my energy level to stay up while I am back to working full-time...especially when I am in the toddler room!

Thank you for keeping us in your prayers!!

3 comments:

  1. I vote 37 weeks... ;-)... for obvious reasons. Can't wait to see the rest of the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally awesome photos! I can't wait to see the rest! :) We just had a car die on us too....and our second car has no air conditioning either. Oh joy. :) I'll pray you find another vehicle soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely STUNNING! You two are a-dor-a-ble. I am here for you when you need me! Love you dearly my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!