HOMEABOUTProjectsMary KayRecipesContact

October 12, 2011

Happy 50th Birthday MOM!!

Today is my mom's 50th birthday!! 


My mom is amazing! She is an inspiration in SO many ways. She is a strong Christian woman with a strong work ethic, love for family, and desire to help others! 


Pumpkin Patch 2011


Leighton (my brother) and my mom


Mom and Elliana (my niece)


Mom and her finds at the pumpkin patch.


Leighton, Peanut and Mom

This year my mom decided to do a "triathlon" for her 50th. She made up her version of it since she hates swimming! She fasted for 50 hours, rode her bike 50 miles and ran 5 miles. Yeah...she did all that after having a hip replaced a few years ago. She is amazing!! (Not to forget that she also rides her bike thousands of miles each summer)!



Mom and Peanut shortly after he was born!


Mom and Peanut...they ALWAYS match!


Mom and Elliana

Not only is my mom a GREAT mom but she is a wonderful Grandma! She drives just over 2 hours so many times to see her grand-babies! 

Mom, thank you for being such an inspiration to everyone around you. Thank you for installing in us the wonderful morals that your parents taught you. Thank you for taking us to church and teaching us about God. Thank you for giving and giving of your time, money, love, and strength. Thank you for loving your grandchildren like only a Grandma could! 
Happy 50th Birthday! We love you! 


2 comments:

  1. Are you trying to make us all cry?! Good post though, I couldn't agree more with all of it!!

    Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you are making us all cry! Thanks for the tribute. I've been blessed beyond measure! Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!