HOMEABOUTProjectsMary KayRecipesContact

October 4, 2011

Sick


Sunday "it" hit, and I say "it" because I really have no idea what it was. All I know is that it hit Josh first and then took me down with it. We are thinking it was just food poisoning because E never got anything, thank you God!! But I have also heard that a bug (not the flu) is going around as well. Well whatever it was it drained the energy out of me and fast. Thankfully Josh was feeling some better by the time it hit me and took care of E for about 15 hours so I could rest, sleep and well...to put it "nicely" dispose of anything I had eaten earlier. Josh went back to work today and I am back...just need to drink some major water!!

Now that I am finally feeling better I have some projects I am working on today! I can't wait to share them with you. Oh and I am working on my FIRST guest blog post!! Stay tuned for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!