HOMEABOUTProjectsMary KayRecipesContact

November 2, 2010

The Questions...

My dear friend Emily recently tagged me in her blog:
But the winking of an eye. The purpose...to answer the eight questions she listed at the bottom of her most recent blog. So here they are...

{1} Have you accomplished any of your childhood dreams? If so, which?
I would like to think that I am on my way to kind of accomplishing one. I always wanted to be a photographer. I even job shadowed at a school, but went a different route when it came to school. Now I am taking pictures for people and getting paid. I am by no means a professional yet...but like to think of myself as getting better!

{2} All-time favorite CD?
Confession Time: My FAVORITE is Shania Twain's Greatest Hits! Bring on the country!

{3} What is your favorite character from a book?
I don't think I have just one favorite character from any book, however I always fall in love with the characters in Karen Kingsbury books.

{4} Do you remember the moment you realized you were an adult? What were you doing and when was it?
I don't remember the exact moment, but I do remember many moments though when I have to "be the adult" in the situation and make sure students are where they need to be or doing what they should be doing. The most recent "moment" would be the day I had a baby...yep that puts in you the adult category real fast.

{5} Where is your happy place?
My happy place is with family...whether it is Josh and I in Mexico or up at my grandparent's farm...where there is family, I'm happy!

{6} What is your favorite time of day, and why?
At this stage of my life...bedtime! I miss sleep! But I also love snuggling my baby to sleep.

{7} What was your favorite cartoon when you were little?
I clearly remember watching the Smurfs and the Jetson's. I guess I will have to go with one of those two.

{8} What is your weirdest quirk?
My weirdest quirk...I don't really know. Josh could probably list some for me. Well I LOVE things organized, like with labels, but I am also messy!

Well there you have it, some new facts about me!

Now I get to tag people and their wonderful blogs and give them eight questions to answer. So here it goes, I tag...

1. Bert: FTM- Wow, I Am A Mom
2. Jess: La joie de vivre!!
3. Chelsea: The Simple Life
4. Liz: Where the sidewalk ends
5. Brianna: From My Fingertips

The questions to answer are...

1. What is your current job? And is what you always wanted to do?
2. What is one day of your life you wish you could relive?
3. What brings you joy?
4. What three words do you hope people use to describe you?
5. What is the last movie you saw?
6. What is the purpose behind your blog?
7. Do you have any Thanksgiving traditions?
8. What are you most thankful for?

1 comment:

  1. Emily tagged me too! :) Glad I checked in and saw your answers to her q's! Mine are here (http://tinyurl.com/33oqkv2), if you want to hop over to my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!