Since I still don't have my frame project done yet I decided to link up to My Little Life's Five Question Friday where you answer five questions and then link up.
I was reading a fellow bloggers website, A Simple Life, and saw she was linking up so decided to join in.
So here it goes...
1. What is your favorite summer time activity?
I love being outside, enjoying the sun and doing outside things like...the zoo, grilling, yard games, tennis, pretty much anything that gets us out!
|Elijah's first trip to the Como Zoo|
2. Do you have one laundry soap you stick to, or do you buy whatever's on sale?
I don't have one kind of laundry soap that I need to use. I always would buy what was on sale, but now my mom has gotten into making homemade laundry soap and she makes it for us! She is going to teach me how to make it this next weekend!
3. What is your favorite dinner to make in the summer?
4. Do you have any talents?
I feel like my photography is becoming more of a talent. Is that possible? I know most people are born with talents, and I suppose I probably am, I just can't think of any. So, I will go with photography!
|A picture I snapped after my new niece was born!|
5. If you could instantly be an expert in something, what would it be? Why?
Well I am going to pick two...
1. I would LOVE to be an expert at saving money (getting out of debt, using a budget...that kind of thing).
2. At photography and all that goes with it...like Photoshop, shooting in RAW, etc.
*As I wrote those two things I thought of several others! Yikes! Apparently I want to be an expert at a lot of things! :)
Join us on this Five Question Friday!