HOMEABOUTProjectsMary KayRecipesContact

June 17, 2011

Flower Frame

Here is the latest Flower Frame I made! 



I forgot to take pictures during the project, so I will just let you know what I did.

You will need...

1. A frame
      *I used a frame I already had and spray painted it white, then sanded the edges to give it the worn look
2. Material for flowers
     *I used some left over black material that I already had
3. Hot Glue Gun/Glue Sticks

First I cut strips of material and folded them in quarters, length wise (to make it thicker...you could skip this step), then when it was a thin strip (about 1/4-1/2 inch) I rolled it from one end to the other creating the flower. I added hot glue as I went to keep it in place. Use just a little hot glue otherwise it will come out the edges. I made three flowers of different sizes and then glued them together. After that, I picked a corner and glued them on! 




This would be a great project for Mother's Day or a Birthday gift. I was going to add my son's hand prints and create something like this...

Via: ActivityMom
However, he did NOT want me to put his hands on the paper...he only wanted the paint on his hands! 

I would love to know if you tried this project! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!