HOMEABOUTProjectsMary KayRecipesContact

April 2, 2011

Baby Einstein

Before Christmas I posted a status on  Facebook asking for people's opinions about jumpers and exersaucers. After much response, debate and price checking. We decided on the Baby Einstein Musical Motion Activity Jumper! My parent's and the Baker's got it for Elijah for Christmas and he LOVES it!! I thought I would share it with everyone since he loves it, we love it and have only great reviews on it! Elijah is constantly entertained with so much to do. Even Mocha (our cat) finds it entertaining sometimes! Below is the link and picture of it on Amazon.com. I also posted a couple pictures of Elijah enjoying it!


Here is Elijah in the Jumper just discovering the frog that spins!! 

And he got it to spin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!