10. Elijah's first tooth cut through the bottom this weekend. (*And I felt another one today, on top!)
9. Elijah attended his first Senior Retreat (and did great)! He LOVES the students! (and leaders)
|Drew and Elijah in their matching MN Gopher apparel...|
8 . He is rolling like crazy..and started army crawling a LITTLE bit.
7. He can sit for a few seconds when put in that position.
|Reading a book|
5. He loves doing the motor boat (thank you Grandpa Pat)...especially while eating!
4. He is getting better at taking longer naps...finally! (Rarely do we have a 20-30 minute nap anymore)
3. He gets so excited when Josh or I come home after being gone!
2. He loves going for walks outside and being able to look around!
|He wasn't sure about me being so close to him. First walk of the seasons...|
*Bonus: He discovered bubbles at childcare yesterday (yep, he went to work with me! I was in the Toddler Room and he was in the Infant Room). We tried them out when we got home!!
|Checking out the bubbles...|