HOMEABOUTProjectsMary KayRecipesContact

April 14, 2011

Pampers Gifts to Grow

Have you heard of the Gifts to Grow program? Do you currently use the program? I do and I love it.


pampers.com

Here is what they site says about their program-

The Pampers Gifts to Grow Rewards Program rewards you every time you choose Pampers diapers, training pants and wipes for your growing baby.

To start, simply collect the codes from all your Pampers purchases. To see the points add up in your account, just sign up with Pampers.com and enter codes on Gifts to Grow Rewards or on your mobile phone. After that, you can redeem your points for items in the Gifts to Grow rewards catalog.

The Gifts to Grow Rewards Program has been extended until December 31, 2012!


My Review-

The Pampers Gifts to Grow program has been great for me. I have entered codes I found online and also codes I received from my diaper purchases. I find a lot of my free codes on pocketyourdollars.com. [Side note...if you haven't been to pocketyourdollars.com you are missing out]. My points have started adding up and I can't wait to cash them in for a 8x8 Photo Book from Shutterfly [$30 value].


pampers.com

Just to get you started here is a code worth 50 points- Happybdaypamprs [expires 4/14]

What do you get with your Gifts to Grow points?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!