HOMEABOUTProjectsMary KayRecipesContact

March 28, 2012

Juice for Breakfast

I LOVE my  Jack LaLanne's PJEB Power Juicer Express, Black. I purchased it a few months ago and use it several times a week, mostly for breakfast. It's very quick and pretty easy to clean. Actually, very easy to clean except the blades. Even my 18 month old son gets excited when I bring out the juicer, fruits and veggies. 

Here is our most recent juice we made for breakfast...



2 Oranges (peeled)
1 Green Pepper (seeded)
1 Apple (cored) 
4 Carrots  

Our juicer says to put soft fruits, like oranges through first and then the harder ones like apples. The ingredients listed above is in the order I juice them. 

This juice was very good. You could taste the veggies a little more then some I have made, but not in a bad way! It made just over 16 ounces of juice. 

I did end up making my son his own with just 1 Orange and 2 Carrots. That was enough for 6 ounces and he loved every drop! 




Do you have a juicer? What's your favorite go to recipe?

1 comment:

  1. we have a Breville juicer! That thing is a beast and can do anything. We bought after watching "Sick, Fat and Nearly Dead." We love green juice- kale, spinach, romaine, apples, 1/2 lemon, sliver of ginger. If you google, "green juice/lemonade"- you'll found it. The guy from the movie has a site too that has TONS of juice recipes! SO good!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!